My personal skin.

T r i s t a n

Banned
Hello,
This is a Revan skin replacement that I made for my personal use that I thought I would share with the public, just so if you are using Peneke or Base MBII skins at least you know what me and my ilk actually look like.
The light robed Revan replaces Luminara in Base MBII and it replaces Jedi Malak in Peneke 1.5, where as dark robed Revan replaces Kyle in both Base MBII and Peneke 1.5.

111111.jpg
Untitled.png
13940095_535777099954245_2132163867_o.jpg

I see it as an armored Jedi of the old wars...
I have also changed the soundsets to Sith Stalker. Much more formidable and intimidating in my opinion.
If you are interested in downloading this skin replacement for your own Jedi use, PM me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

T r i s t a n

Banned
Is that a lightsaber "blade" replacement too?
No, just the two Revan skins. I added both white and black variants to allow more armored Jedi variants. I did not edit them at all in fact, these are the base skins from the original skin creator.

No, just the two Revan skins. I added both white and black variants to allow more armored Jedi variants. I did not edit them at all in fact, these are the base skins from the original skin creator.
I mean those lightsaber blades are not vanilia are they? They look so thin.

Too bad about this model, I'd love to use it but it turns invisible at close range and half visible at long range when looking at someone else using it.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
He isn't back. It's just Solid Snoke necroposted in this thread.
Actually, T r i s t a n is banned. You can try opening his profile page to check it.
His latest post is dated Feb 9, 2017.

Haha, RIP. I had no idea he was banned. Guess it'd be up to someone else to fix this then.

Let this thread return to dust.