Suggestion: Add option to unpunish and unforgive teammates for teamkills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smee

Banned
This would mean that, if you instapunish and they later apologize, you don't have to feel guilty about punishing and can retroactively forgive. Also, if you forgive and they go on to insult you (happened to me earlier with an ARC rocketing me then blaming me even after I !fd) you can give them their just desserts.

My idea is that, after making the decision, you can type !change or something to reset the decision, and then make it again for 30 seconds after the tk.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
You can just close the Punish or Forgive menu or do nothing and then it gives half points. I like doing that for accidental but completely avoidable TKs.

Like SomeGuy said.
And you dont have too feel guilty, i think some people just write sry to not get punished but they dont care and will continue to shoot like maniacs.
I judge depending on the situation if i punish, halfpunish or forgive.

This would mean that, if you instapunish and they later apologize, you don't have to feel guilty about punishing and can retroactively forgive. Also, if you forgive and they go on to insult you (happened to me earlier with an ARC rocketing me then blaming me even after I !fd) you can give them their just desserts.

But why do you instapunish? Especially if you don't mean it.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
But what stops you from from waiting with !p or !f decision until they "sry" or insult you? It is not like it is 5 second timer...

Status
Not open for further replies.