Paranormal occurrences on Cloud City

Does anyone actually know why random parts of the cloud city map suddenly disappear or get walled off every few rounds, before turning back to normal?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Well MBII doesn't actually load in every area of the map at once, it loads it when you enter the room. That maybe the reason. It'd be cool if somehow they could add in a feature to load all rooms, to get better shots on jaMME.

Reactions: SK5
Get a faster computer? Never had this happen.
I don't think it's a slow computer issue since it appears to effect everyone on the server. The areas that disappear or get walled off are usually pathways that just lead to dead-ends, most of which are in the carbonite chamber.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I don't think it's a slow computer issue since it appears to effect everyone on the server. The areas that disappear or get walled off are usually pathways that just lead to dead-ends, most of which are in the carbonite chamber.
Ooh. I think that's just a hidden doorway. There is one near the Rebel spawn, too. Looks like a wall but it can open up if you hit a button.

MB2 moments #1 by Gargos will show you guys what Pujge is referring to. Around the end

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Well MBII doesn't actually load in every area of the map at once, it loads it when you enter the room. That maybe the reason. It'd be cool if somehow they could add in a feature to load all rooms, to get better shots on jaMME.
But..