Attachments

• ssjjj.png
    ssjjj.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
you said clans are fucked and you created your own clan good job.

Hmm, i dont really understand what do you mean? I never said clans are fucked up. I might have said that Empire is fucked up, which it was at the time in my opinion.

Get your facts straight m8

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
"the orders are fucked" doesnt mean "clan" in any way. As you should know, Empire has 2 orders which members are divided into. I meant that having 2 orders working the way they are, didnt make sense to me as it was messing with the events, people wanting to switch orders.

Saying incorrect stuff when you dont even know the meaning of the subject/word, good job...

"the orders are fucked" doesnt mean "clan" in any way. I dont know if your head is in the ground or what but as you should know, Empire has 2 orders which members are divided into. I meant that having 2 orders working the way they are, didnt make sense to me as it was messing with the events, people wanting to switch orders.

Saying incorrect stuff when you dont even know the meaning of the subject/word, good job...

Last edited:

T r i s t a n

Banned
When you enter a match and Legion is waiting...
post-44577-Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-gif-OMS4.gif

When I find you...
tumblr_my70hiM5ZK1t9qpzio4_500.gif
If you are a duelist, new or old.
Legion is for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SK5
It's like looking at a parody of a clan that was a parody of another clan which played at being Nazis...

Well, I guess its ok. We'll just called it Euro Legion.