My personal suggestions for 1.5

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
I have some things that 1.5 could fix/improve on with mb2:

1. Increase Westar-M5 Clip Size for Arc Troopers (runs out too damn fast)

2. make the saber tag notInMP not completely disable the hilt, but instead simply hide it from the menu (thinking about a surprise @Penekowski has for 1.5)

3. Add some more models, like Sith Apprentice Starkiller, because dark_apprentice on the hub goty it done, also maybe fix the quinlan slot to work better with replacement packs?

4. Not sure if this is in already, but ability to have custom weapon models based on what model is selected, like you know how Merc Hero Kyle gets his bryar pistol, and how dat battle droid get his e-5 blaster, might as well expand that to be any model (for use of replacement packs)

5. Probably make deka shield more op against jedi, like a little less shield power taken when hit with saber? Could be more realistic, if The Phantom Menace had MBII stuff like ability to jump and run to dekas so you can get behind them and saber em', then Trollbi Wan and Quan Gon wouldn't have gone pussy and sped away

I might update this with more thoughts as time goes on.

Last edited:

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
its a tag in .sab files that completely disables use of a saber in mp, or in this case, mb2, look in jka assets1.pk3, look at sabers.sab, and look at some sabers with that tag, completely making them unuseable

Last edited:
If you want realism you should demand flinch to be removed too or number 5 is invalid.
This game has really balancing issues, since a while.
But if this mod is a star wars parody now then fine, let it be.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
The problem with the Deka shield is the swings can combo on it pretty fast. First swing hits and takes shield down, second one is chained on it and kills. Sometimes 2 chains on 3 for the kill depending on style and shield strength,

Bring back old Cortosis property that turns off sabers for SBD and Deka! Buahahaa! That would only make sense though if those classes did not flinch.

For number 4... I couldn't agree more. Visual variety is nice.